Wednesday 17 October 2012

Illamasqua you are my hero

I find that living here in Australia can screw you over in terms of product prices. Everything seems to be double the price of the rest of the world. This ranges from clothing, make-up, food, take your pick. I think it comes down to the per capita ratio (we have a small population), lack of choice (we can’t just go to another country) and taxes both importing and exporting.

However one amazing make-up brand has taken a stand and dropped the price of their products up to 50% to match the rest of the world. Illamasqua!
Illamasqua have listened to the Australian population and take things into their own hands given the Australian consumer the option to buy nice reasonably priced beauty/make-up products.



Now I already had a bit of a love affair going on with Illamasqua and I generally recommended their products to people who were looking for a new foundation or eye shadow because they are truly great products, but now I feel even more inclined to.


(Illamasqua's new collection is out now! Check it out!)

I also think this is a very smart move on Illamasqua’s part. They have the love of the Australian consumer. If I’m looking for a new make-up product I’m going to go there 1st because of the fact that they seem like they actually care. Plus their products are amaze balls.

So if you are in the market for some make-up, stop off at Illamasqua and support them on their crusade to give a fair deal to the Australian Consumer.

Nat xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment