Tuesday 29 January 2013

Product Review: Aesop Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant


Late last year something horrible happened. I ran out of exfoliant!

Ok maybe a little dramatic. But I did run out of my much loved Daily Microfoliant. I was going to buy another one, but a friend had told me that I really should give Aesop’s Tea Tree Left Exfoliant a go.

And I’m very glad she did! It’s amazing!


Firstly what I love about it is that it’s a mix of crushed botanicals so more of a naturally based product. Plus it’s designed to buff the skin as opposed to use any acids etc to removed dead skin layers.



It’s also designed to be used with your cleanser. I really like this fact because it takes your cleanser to the next level, but it also doesn't matter what cleanser you use it with.

When you look at the bottle it looks really tiny, but I've had mine for about 4 months now and I still have about ¾ left. Not badgiven it’s only $39 from Aesop.

Highly recommend!

Nat xoxo

1 comment: