Friday 23 November 2012

Holiday Season! Lets get spendy…

So it’s the end of November. How did that happen?? And November means
it’s almost Holiday Season. And Holiday Season means amazing Holiday Gift Sets! 

If you read my blog you will know that I’m overly obsessed with Benefit Cosmetics. It’s purely due to the fact that everything that they come up with is so damn amazing plus their products are great.

Needless to say they have released an amazing Holiday Season collection. Here are my favourite picks…




perk up & away
Perk Up & Away $64
fast train to fabulous
Fast Train To Fabulous $34


she's so jetset!
She's So Jetset! $36

away we glow
Away We Glow $36
You can get all these bad boys from the Benefit Website or from a Benefit counter here in Australia (in Myer and they have a few stand alone stores). Prices vary depending on where you buy them, but online is free international shipping with orders over $110. And trust me it’s easy to spend that much on Benefit!

Nat xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Benefit is an amazing company, I think I'd like to try 'away we glow' it has products of theirs I haven't tried yet while most of the other kits I've tried the products. I prefer to shop their online store it's much cheaper! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete