Thursday 15 November 2012

Product Review: Shu Uemura UV Underbase Mousse


While I was overseas I needed to buy an SPF 30+ cream because well lets face it I’ll turn into a red lobster in about 15 mins if I don’t.

So I was having a look around at the Airport in Korean when I can across Shu Uemura’s UV Underbase Mousse. This product really intrigued me because it was a mousse and also because it was a UVA and UVB under make-up cream.
It was a weird sensation putting mousse on my face, but it is quite light. It’s like putting a light air cream on.



The base is a really nice colour as well. It doesn’t add much, just enough to even out your skin tone a little but and it really works great under make-up (both powder and liquid as well as concealer and highlighters).


I have been wearing it pretty much every day since I bought it and I’m pleased to report I’ve had zero burn/colour on my face. It’s done a great job of keeping UV rays at bay.

I’m not sure how much it is here, but you will be able to buy it from the Shu Uemura counter.

Also I got mine in this super cute limited edition bottle! There are a range of them at the moment...




So if you are looking for a great base with SFP/UV filters this spring/summer I really can’t recommend this product enough.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment