Yesterday morning I got my lovely December BellaBox in the mail. I've been really happy with BellaBox each month since it launched. The products that they have featured have been really good and they have also given away quite a bit of full sized product as well.
This months box featured products around the party season, which was very fitting.
1. Savoir Faire's Concealer Pack - We got a Savoir Faire lipstick in the 1st box and it was such a lovely product so I'm looking forward to giving this a try.
2. Ozotic's Elytra Nail Polish - This is a great glittery nail polish that will be great for the holiday season.
3. Elemis' Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask
4. Batiste's Dry Shampoo - I love this product! It's a really great dry shampoo and I love that it's full size.
5. Eylure's Naturalite Intense Lashes - I love fake Lashes but they are a biatch to put on. I'll have to have a few tries before I get it right. Hopefully I can master it before X-Mas.
And that's it folks!