Tuesday 21 February 2012

Box Of Roses

I love make-up that looks pretty. I know it doesn't really do anything special if it looks nice, but it's always lovely to have something that looks a bit special. 

So when I saw this amazing new Rose Blush from Anna Sui I drooled on my keyboard a little bit. 



It’s pink, it’s peach, it’s rosie, it’s to die for!

This lovely little blush comes out in March. I’m not sure where you can buy Anna Sui here in Australia, but you can buy it from Urban Outfitters for $36 (which ships to Australia. YAY).

I think I might buying this for myself in March.

Nat xoxo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You can but Anna Sui in Myer I think...
    It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?? I've only ever seen their perfume there so will have to keep an eye out!

    Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to recall seeing a make up stand in Myer Sydney a while ago. Maybe I am wrong...? I do love her design!!

    ReplyDelete