Friday 24 February 2012

Ombre

Tonight I'm going to the hair dressers, which I'm a little bit excited about because I have finally decided to do something a bit different.


A few years ago my hair was always changing slightly. I was always changing the colour slightly and added this or that and then I went red. Don't get me wrong I totally loved my hair red (it wasn't carrot, but more like a strawberry colour), but when I decided to go back to blonde it was hell. It took me about 6 months to a year to get it back. So since then I haven't really done much with the colour. Well until now.


I'm been thinking about doing something different with the colour but didn't know what until I saw the photo on Stockholm Streetstyle. 




I really loved this Ombre colour when I saw it so I thought I would be brave and try it out myself. Worst case I hate it and change it next time!


I'll post some photos once I get it done tonight :)


Nat xoxo



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment