Friday 10 February 2012

Colour Me Happy!

I’m not afraid of colour. Anyone that knows me knows that I don’t mind rocking a bright shirt or some pattern clashing jacket and jeans. And don’t even get me started on my shoe and handbag collection. But one place I don’t generally add heaps of colour is in my make-up.

When it comes to cheek colour I generally keep it fairly “natural” looking, most of the time I don’t rock a lip colour and if I do it’s generally red or pink and most of my eye shadows are naturals/ earth tones whether it be matte, metallic or dark.

However I do inject some colour in with eyeliners. I find eyeliners are such a great way to jazz up (yep I just said jazz up) a make-up look. I also like that you can get really playful colours and because you only apply them on a small portion of your face they aren’t too over powering.




So my collection consists of…



Mirenesse’s Tight Liner in Sapphire Blue. 




Illamasqua’s Fine Pencil in Classic and Uncanny. Illamasqua’s Precision Ink in Alchemy. 




Nutrimetics’ ShimmerEyes in Neon andTwilight. 




Nars’ Larger Than Life in Bourbon Street. 




MAC’s Eye Kohl in Phone Number. MAC’s Tchnakohl Liner in Purple Dash. 




Stila’s Smudge Stick in Lionfish.

My favorites are Stila’s Smudge Stick and Nars’ Larger Than Life. They not only have great colours but they also apply really well and last a really long time (I’m talking these babies are still on after a Bikram session). I’m going to Europe later this year so I will defiantly be getting these in a few more colours!

Nat xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love coloured eyeliners also!! Big fav...

    ReplyDelete