Tuesday 3 April 2012

Girlie Spa Day

I had a wonderful girlie spa day with my friend Michelle on Saturday. We went to Endota Spa in the city. I've been to a Endota spa before. The one in the Rocks Sydney. It was really lovely, so I knew I was going to have a good time. 




Michelle got a massage and I got a pedicure. I got microdermbration last week, so I didn't need any facial treatments and my feet were looking a bit gross so I thought I would focus some attention there. You can always tell a good spa by their waiting room and whilst we were waiting we had a lovely relaxing Organic Green Tea.





I got called in first and when I walked into the treatment room, I was surprised. There was a bed, like I was getting a facial or massage. I actually got the pedicure laying down and got given an eye mask. It was a pretty amazing spa experience. 






After we finished our treatments Michelle was very relaxed and my feet look awesome. 





We then took ourself to the Winery for a spot of lunch and some wine. 


Great Saturday.


Nat xoxo


2 comments:

  1. oooh I like the pedicure lying down with eye mask idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending your weekend at the spa is a great way to regain a sense of stability and balance, and it’s a chance to contemplate on some things after a tiring week. It's also a good preparation for the stressful days ahead. A trip to the spa is always two times better when you’ve got a friend with you!

    ReplyDelete