Thursday 19 April 2012

Product Review: Label.M Sea Salt Spray

So recently I've become slightly obsessed with hair products, which is weird because hair really isn't my thing. I've never been good at styling it beyond the usual basic stuff. Maybe that's why I've been starting to play with products that can help me do something a little different without much effort.


Last week I discovered the awesomeness that is Redken styling products. So I thought it might be an idea to try some sea spray. I've had my eye on Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray and SachaJuan's Ocean Spray for a while but I thought I would try the Label.M one that I had at home first.






I got this Label.M Sea Salt Spray sample some where along the way (not sure where), but found it in my bathroom cupboard the other day.




I've used it for the past 3 days and so far it's really good! I spray it in my hair once I've blown it dry and then give it an extra blast. It gives your hair a really good texture and allows you to mess up your look really easily to give you that undone/bed head look. It also holds throughout the day, which is a big winner in my book.


So all in all I would have to say Sea Salt Spray is a great hair product.


I'm keen to try the Bumble and Bumble one next.


Nat xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I've got this Label M sea salt spray too...I really like it! Gives my fine hair abit of texture and volume :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't believe how much I like it. I really want to try out a few others. I'm all inspired! :)

      xoxo

      Delete