Tuesday 17 July 2012

Product Review: Aveda's Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Since I got balayage on my hair, the ends have been really dry as they are really blonde. Add that to the winter cold weather factor and I really needed something to help hydrate my hair. 


This is a great little product that hydrates, protects against breakage as well as containing thermal protection. 




I have been using it for a week now and so far so good. It's really nice light texture so it does a great job of hydrating, but at the same time doesn't weigh your hair down. So, if like me, you suffer from an oily scalp you don't really need to worry about it making your hair extra oily.




All in all I would say this product is a winner.


You can buy Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair for $49.95 from Aveda shops.


Nat xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment