Friday 6 July 2012

Product Review: Aveda's Pure Abundance Hair Potion

I'm always on the look out for products that are going to give my hair some volume. So I thought I would give the Aveda's Hair Potion a try since I've read heaps about it. 




This product is a styling lotion with kaolin clay and acacia gum (which is organic), to help give hair a little bit of body and lift.


This is the weirdest product. When first applied it feels like a powder, however then it turns into a gum like styling product. It also says to use this product directly on your hair, but I find putting it in my hands works better. 




It does do a great job of adding additional volume to your hair, however if you do apply too much of the product it can make your hair a little sticky. But if you are looking for something to give your hair a bit of volume if does do a good job.


You can buy Aveda's Hair Potion for $39.95 from Aveda shops.


Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment