Monday 9 July 2012

What to take on Holidays...


So next week I'm going to Europe! Which I'm oh so excited about. The hard thing about going overseas is decided what to pack, or more like what not to pack since I know I'll be after getting a few things.

So after much decision making this is what I've decided to take away...



1. Benefit's POREfessional
2. Youngblood's Rice Powder
3. Benefit's Boi-ing
4. Nars' Laguna Bronzer
5. MAC's Mocha Blush
6. MAC's Leopard Luxe Eye Shadow
7. Illamasqua's Neutral Palette Eye Shadow
8. Benefit's BAD Gal Mascara
9. Nars' Bourbon Street Eyeliner
10. Stila Lionfish Eye Liner



1. Environ AVST Cleansing Lotion (In a smaller container)
2. Environ AVST Moisturising Toner (In a smaller container)
3. Environ AVST 1 Moisturiser
4. Alpha-H Liquid Gold
5. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream 
6. Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer
7. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen
8. SK-II's FTE

I'm planning on buying a few things while I'm away, so I'm trying not to take too much with me. Just the basics which I use on a daily basis. 

Nat xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment