Sunday 23 October 2011

Lust Have It! - October Luxury Lust Pack

Earlier this week I got a surprise in the mail. I got this month's Luxury Lust Pack! YAY!




I think Australia Post must have played soccer with it, but everything inside the pack was in tact (thank goodness). I was really happy with this month's box because we got some different products that I've been interested in.






Lancome’s Genifique Youth Activator – There has been heaps of hype around this serum and I really can’t wait to try it. It’s supposed to make your skin more rejuvenated, soft, smooth and more radiant.

LimeLily Cosmetics’ Cream Blush – I have to confess I’ve never heard of LimeLily before so I’m keen to get to know the brand a little bit more. What I have been told about the brand (since finding out that the LimeLily was part of Lust Have It!) are all good things, so I have high hopes!

Lush’s Honey I washed the Kids (soap) – I love Lush products! They are amazingly good and also smell beautiful. I can’t wait to give this a go in the shower.

Taut’s Collagen Orange Drink – This is something a little bit different. I have heard of this Taut Collagen Drink before but I’m yet to give it a go.

Kerastase’s Resistance Range (Shampoo, Unsure Treatment & Reconstructor Milk) – I love Kerastase products and I can’t wait to give this range a go.

So overall really happy!

I have been really happy with the quality of the Lust Have It Luxury Lust Packs. We have received some great products by some great brands.

If you want your very own Luxury Lust Pack (and for only $14.95 a month, you really should want your own!) pop over to Lust Have It's website.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment