Thursday 9 June 2011

Hi Everyone!

I’m Nat and welcome to my blog! I’ve been blogging since last year on Tumblr. I thought I would start another page because I really like blogging and also I have found a few blogs on BlogSpot that I love so I thought it would be fun to start up anther one. I’m going to try to mix up the content on my 2 different blogs, but I’ll see how I go.

If the title of my blog didn’t give it away, I’m obsessed with shoes. And I mean obsessed! I think my love for them is somewhat un-healthy, but hey what’s life without an amazing pair of shoes. I even felt the need to add pictures of shoes just so you fully get my point...and aren't they amazing! 


 


I am also obsessed with skincare. Skincare is really a passion of mine. I LOVE skincare, talking about it, reading about it, blogging about it, Love Love LOVE. I’m also obsessed with accessories (bags, hats, jewelry) and pretty much anything else that’s pretty and, unfortunately, expensive.



My blogging tends to be a bit of a mixed bag of things, so I hope you enjoy reading J.

You should also check out my Tumblr blog: http://nataliemonds.tumblr.com/
I don’t mean to brag, but it’s pretty awesome!

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment