Friday 4 May 2012

I'm doing a juice cleanse...

So back in January I decided that this year would be the year I reached ultimate health. I got off to a really good start. I was eating really well, starting to get really fit and just generally looking and feeling great. Then I got unhappy at work, quite my job, got sick and a whole bunch of other things that didn't help. Now I'm healthy, have an amazing new job and am feeling much better. But my eating and fitness hasn't been the best so I've decided to give myself a bit of a kick up the butt and do an juice cleanse.




I've really wanted to try an Urban Remedy juice cleanse for about 2 year now so when I got a voucher for my birthday I thought it would be the perfect oppertunity. 


On Sunday I will be getting my 3 day level 3 cleanse. YAY! My selection of juices will be:




1) Healing Smoothie 2)Metabolism Booster 3) Repairing Soup 4) Green Apple Alkaliser 5) Purifying Soup 6) Calming Smoothie


I chose level 3 because it had the least amount of sugar and calories and thought it would be perfect because I've but tried to cut most sugar out of my diet over the past few months.


Everyone thinks I'm a little bit insane because I'm so pumped to do this cleanse but really I'm just looking forward to feeling amazing and getting back on track to achieve my ultimate health goal!


Wish me luck and I'll be keeping you all posted on how it goes.


Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I dont think your insane - I love doing cleanses!! Good on you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let's hope it goes well :)

      xoxo

      Delete