Monday 28 May 2012

Product Trial: Environ Range


A few weeks ago I was asked to take part in a trail of a few Environ Products.


Until then I hadn't heard anything about Environ so I was pretty keen to find out more about the product and brand. Environ is a South African brand, which is interesting because I've never used a South African skincare brand before. 

I also discovered that my boss is a huge Environ fan and has used their products for ages. My new beauty salon also stocks and uses their products. So it seems that it has been around for a while I've just never noticed it.



I was sent three products to try from their AVST range, the Cleaning Lotion, the Moisturising Toner and AVST 1 moisturising cream. The great thing about the AVST range is that its suitable for any skin type and is designed to help normalise your skin out. This will inevitably result in better skin all round. I'm always on the look out for skincare brands that are going to work with my skin to make it better now to prevent aging (well as much as humanly possible). So Environ sounded right up my ally. 



I've been using the three products for about a week now so I thought it was a good time to look at my initial thoughts. 




Cleansing Lotion 

What do they say? The cleansing lotion is a gentle cleanser that will remove make-up, dirt and other impurities. It helps maintain the natural acid levels of the skin, promotes radiance of the skin and leaves the skin feeling gentle and soft. 

Moisturising Toner 

What do they say? Moisturising Toner also assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone and contains plant extracts, which are known to help enhance the appearance of healthy looking skin. So all in all gives skin a healthy glow and helps uneven skin tone.

AVTS 1

What do they say? This product contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A, C and antioxidants in the range and is a unique emulsion assists in rebalancing and moisturising the skin. AVST 1 nourishes and conditions the skin, gives the skin a radiant glow and assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun-damage.

What do I say? So far this system is working really well. My skin looks great and I have noticed more glow and luminosity to my skin. Before I give a full run-down on the products I was to use them a bit longer. But so far so good!
Nat xoxo



2 comments:

  1. To be honest I have never heard of this brand before but I enjoyed reading this review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still using them? They are a great brand with proven results. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete