Monday 14 May 2012

Product Review: Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips

I got 2 packets of Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips for KK late last year. I've been wanting to test them out for a while, but I wanted to make sure I had the time to do them properly because I've been old that they can be a bit tricky. 




So I was having a quite weekend and thought it would be perfect time to give them a whirl. 




I have to say they are pretty tricky. It's not so much applying them it's the pealing them off from the plastic cover and paper backing. You also really need to take your time smoothing them out and ensuring that they are on your nail properly. But overall the result was pretty good. 




I really liked knowing that once I was done my nails were dry and I didn't have to worry about smudging. I look forward to trying out the next set. Hopefully second time around they will be slightly easier to apply.


Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment