Thursday 24 May 2012

News Flash: The best anchorman of all time is BACK!

Ron Burgundy is BACK! I'm so excited! I don't think I've been excited for anything so much, and that's including waiting the arrival of my Alexander Wang bag, or "My Wang" or "Wangy". I know that's a big call, and ask me tomorrow and I may have changed my mind. But at this point in time I'm so excited!


THE ANCHORMAN 2 TEASER HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!


Yep you heard me, and if you didn't already know, YES they are making another Anchorman!


Check out the teaser clips here...










If you are unfamiliar with Anchorman shame on you! And you should watch it right now because it always goes down smooth.


Enjoy!


Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who said her fiance doesn't like anchorman and doesn't think it's funny, to which I replied: "get out while you still have the chance!!" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT? Who doesn't like Anchorman! Yeah don't marry that guy...

      Although Dylan doesn't let me watch it when he's around because he says he wants to hear the movie, not me quoting the movie...

      Delete