Tuesday 22 May 2012

Salon Review: Elysium


So recently I experienced a Beauty Salon break-up. Lucky for me this lead to me going to Elysium Salon in Waverly. I was recommended to go after my boss at work told me about it. And I would have to stay that it was an excellent choice.

When I booked, I booked in for a balancing facial which is there $99 one hour facial. This was the same price that I paid at my last salon and thought that a basic facial was a good way to get to know what the salon was all about.




When I got there I was greeted and given a form to fill in. Pretty bulk standard. And then I was taken into one of the treatment rooms. Danielle who did my facial was lovely and as soon as I was ready did a pretty in depth analysis of my skin. I didn't need to tell her anything much about my skin because she seemed to be able to pick it up.


And then I had one of the best facials of my life. OMG it was amazing. The whole treatment process was a dream and was tailored 100% to my skin needs.




Danielle also checked what products I currently used and what brands and made recommendations on what other products she thought I would benefit from. But not once did she try to sell me something that they had in salon. In the salon they do stock both Dermalogic and Environ. I have just started using Envrion for a blogger trial (post to come) so it was good to heard more about the brand. 




Needless to say that I booked in for another facial and eye treatment before I go away on holidays.


If you want an amazing facial I highly recommend Elysium. All their information and menu is on their website.


Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment