Thursday 31 May 2012

Product Review: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser

I think cleansers is one area that you don't need to get too complicated or expensive. I find the key thing a cleanser should do is exactly what that name says, cleanses. You need a product that is going to balance your skin and clean everything off ready for the rest of your skincare products to kick ass.


One cleanser that I love and have gone back to time and time again is Cetaphil's Gentle Cleanser.




Cetaphil is great because it doesn't really contain anything; it's just a cleanser. It's great for taking make-up off at the end of the night and equally as great in the shower of a morning to get your skin ready for the day.


Also because it's gentle, anyone can use it and know that it's not going to strip or harm your skin. The fact that dermatologists recommend it is also an added bonus.


So if your in the market for a new cleanser I highly recommend Cetaphil. You can buy it from chemists, Priceline and stores like that. Plus you can buy one for under $10. Winner!


Nat xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I agree - great cleanser although I dont find it that effective for removing all traces of make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going back to this after a break. My skin has become quite dry now the weather is cold and it's screaming for a gentle cleanser. This stuff is great. A no fuss- simple product. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a really great cleanser. Perfect for winter

      Delete