Monday 8 August 2011

Shoes: Yep I’ve bought more…

And they are amazing! I thought I’d made the most out of my amazing tax return and buy some more shoes when I had some extra money. I know I could have put more into my savings, but what’s life without a little frosting!

Ok, on to the shoes! I did have some self-control and limited myself to 2 pairs of shoes. A friend recently told me about this amazing website called Solestruck, which was bad for me because there are about 50 pairs of shoes on this website that I want. So I thought limiting myself to 2 pairs was very good.  

The really hard part was narrowing down the selection down to 2, but I got there in the end.
And the 2 pairs I bought were…


Matiko’s Cavala. I really love these because they are a wedge and are both black and leopard print. I’m loving both wedges and leopard print at the moment. It really transforms these shoes from just another pair of black heels into something that pops! I’m already planning all the things I can wear these with…hummmm the possibilities!


Jeffrey Campbell’s Darian. I’m a little bit obsessed with Jeffery Campbells at the moment. There were about 5 pairs that I REALLY wanted to get so it was hard to narrow it down. I really love these shoes because they are just plain awesome! Metallic gold, silver weave front and sling backs…perfection!

These will look amazing in Spring/Summer and there are so many outfits these will work with. I have this really great medium/dark blue silk dress with white detailing that these are going to look amazing with. They will also look great with this amazing block color skirt that I have. I really can’t wait until they get here!

What I also love about both of these is that platforms. I absolutely love platforms! They add height without killing your feet and they also just look amazing. Anytime I’m wearing a pair I always get a compliment or comment on them.

What do you think of my purchases?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment