Thursday 11 August 2011

Some more nail art!


So today when I cut my nails, I thought I would try something else a little bit different. And this is what I came up with!


I tried out the last color in my Swiss mini collection called “Yodel Me on My Cell”. This color is pretty amazing, from the amazing name (how awesome is it!) to the superb glittery aqua hue! In fact I would describe it as a deep Tiffany blue, and who doesn’t love a little bit of Tiffany blue! Especially when it’s in the form of a box and there is some delightful jewelry item inside :D!

And I digress.

I thought I’d add a little something extra, and would paint my thumbs anther amazing classic OPI color, “Black Onyx”. It really is the prefect classic black nail polish.


Overall, I really like it! I really like using multiple colors to paint my nails with; it keeps life interesting. I’m going to try to paint each nail a different color next but I’m still working out my color theme.

So what do you think of my latest nail invention?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment