Monday 12 September 2011

Beauty-Box September 2011

So last month Lust Have It launched here in Australia, which was pretty exciting. And this month Beauty-Box launched it’s first beauty sample box.
I was pretty impressed. When the box showed up it was in a really cute pink postage box and the actual box was inside.



But enough about the packaging! Inside the box, the products that we got this month were pretty good. Quite a few of the products I’m looking forward to trying out/have already tired out.

 
So to break it down, this is what we got:
Shu Uemura - High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil. I was really excited to get this and I tried it last night. It was fabulous.
Sally Hansen – Everyday Strength Medium Nail File. I’ve also used this and it’s really good! I’m forever losing nail files so will have to make sure I don’t lose this one.
Marc Jacobs – Oh! Lola! LOVE this fragrance. Marc Jacobs does such great fragrances. Well really Marc does great everything. It has a lovely soft floral scent. I’m really considering getting this for summer.
Playboy – Play It Spicy Body Spray. I don’t mind this scent too much, but it’s not really my thing.
Our Beauty Treat this month was Yves Saint Laurent – Beauty Sleep. This is a serum/treatment. I haven’t tired it yet but YSL do great skincare and make-up, so I’m really looking forward to testing it out.
And that’s it folks. I also did a YouTube blog on the box if you want to hear more about it or just see my lovely face.
Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment