Wednesday 21 September 2011

The ABBW is THIS weekend…


Yep you heard me, this weekend! I’m so excited!


If you don’t know what the ABBW is, you are missing out let me educate you. The Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend is a weekend for about 80 beauty bloggers to get together and discuss all things beauty.

We will be going to the IMATS (YAY), going to a number of beauty events and also have the pleasure of attending an amazing Gala dinner event on Saturday night. I don’t know about you but it sounds pretty awesome to me.



There are also some amazing Event and Product Sponsors on-board.

The event sponsors are the IMATS, Face Of Australia, Alpha-H, Maxted Thomas.PR, Rescu.com.au, P&G beauty & grooming and the Beauty Directory

The product sponsers are fashion addict.com.au, sukin, L’Oreal Professionnel, Australis, Innoxa, Le Tan, Dove, Shoemistress, Lust Have It, Goldwell, Neutrogena, Mirenesse, Ulta3, Tan-Off, Bio-Oil, SLA, KMS, Australian Hair & Beauty, Carmex, Pureau, Kevin.Murphy, Royal & Langnickel, VS Sassoon, Garnier, Taut and Ocean Spray

Pretty amazing brands and products huh?!

No dobut there will be lots to blog about after so watch this space next week for the ABBW blog posts.

In the mean time you can check out my IMATS blog post and my IMATS interviews with Donna Mee, Elessa Jade and Napoleon Perdis.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment