Tuesday 13 September 2011

Lust Have It! – September Luxury Lust Pack


This has been a big beauty week, 1st Beauty Box and the 2nd Lust Have It Luxury Lust Pack! And I have to say I’m just as impressed with this Lust Pack. In fact I might even like this pack more. Once again the packaging was really lovely…





In our packs this month we got…


Lancome’s Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. I love Lancome’s mascaras! I haven’t used this one before, but I have used the normal Hypnose mascara and it’s great.

Pure Fiji’s Coconut Milk Shower Gel. I haven’t tried this product out yet, but it smells amazing.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime. Kerastase do amazing haircare products, so I’m sure this is going to be just as amazing.

Urban Rituelle’s Flourish Organics Hand Cream. This hand cream is really great. I used it today and LOVE IT!

Nicole by OPI’s nail polishes. We got “Give Me The First Dance” which is a great silver colour and “Prized Possession” which is a vibrant purple. I’ve just painted my nails, but these are going to be the next colours! Spoiler Alert! Well if you count finding out the next colours that are going to be gracing my nails before I actually paint them a spoiler…

And that’s want was in our amazing Luxury Lust Packs! I was really happy with the 1st box and I’m ecstatic with this one. So I really can’t wait to see what’s going to be in box number 3, but no doubt it’s going to be amazing.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment